1. What are the opening hours of CIOE 2017?
- The show floor will be open during following times:
- 9:00 -17:00, September 6-8, 2017
- 9:00 -16:00, September 9, 2017
2.How to get to the exhibition halls?
- Venue address: Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center, Fuhua 3rd Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.
- Please click here for details.
3. Do I need to pay for entrance fee?
- CIOE is a professional exhibition, and admission is free for all trade buyers above age of 18.
- Admission Policy:
- ● Pre-register online or register onsite to get free admission
- ● Attendees must be 18 years old or above
4. When will pre-registration start? When is the deadline?
- The online pre-registration service will be available from beginning of May 2017.
- Deadline: the online pre-registration service will close at 15:00 on August 30, 2017.(Note: Visitors who missed the online pre-registration could go to the Onsite Registration Counter to get visitor badge.)
5. How to visit CIOE 2017?
- We provide several channels as following:
- Online pre-registration
- Pre-register by WECHAT, CIOE APP
- Get the visitor badge onsite directly by pre-registration code or mobile number
- VIP Group registration for 10 visitors above, please click here to register
- Register onsite: If you miss the pre-registration deadline, please bring two business cards and register at the
on-site registration counter.
6. What kind of convenient the visitor can have for pre-registration?
- You will avoid queuing onsite.
- You will receive updated industry news before and after the show.
- You can get visitor badge with the your pre-registration code at any pre-registration fast channel.
- You will have opportunity to join in face to face sourcing meeting.
- You can get free bus/metro ticket for public transportation during September 6-9.
7. How to visit after pre-registration?
- You will receive a pre-registration confirmation letter from CIOE after successful pre-registration
- Bring the printed pre-registration confirmation letter to get the visitor badge at any pre-registration fast channel.
- Get the visitor badge at pre-registration fast channel with the text message which includes pre-registration code sent by CIOE.
- Get the visitor badge with your mobile number in case you forget to print the pre-registration confirmation letter, or forget the pre-registration code, or delete the text message which includes pre-registration code.
8. Who will exhibit at CIOE 2017?
- Please refer to CIOE 2017 exhibitor list or CIOE 2017 Visitor Guide for more information.
9.What printed materials can I get at CIOE 2017?
- The following materials are available onsite:
- Official Catalogue (for sale), regarded as the yellow pages and reference book of the optoelectronic industry with information of exhibitors' contact details, product introduction, etc.
- Conference Guide (free), available at the conference audience registration counter
- Visitor Guide (free), available at the onsite registration counter
- Industry Journal: China Optoelectronics, available at visitor and exhibitor registration counter
- Show Newspaper: China Optoelectronics Express, focusing on new product launches, meetings and commercial activities, schedules and timetables, introducing new technologies and products, publishing booth numbers and product pictures, onsite reports, exhibitor-sponsored reports, etc.
Feel free to contact us for other questions:
- Fax: 86-755-86290951
- Email: Derek.Deng@cioe.cn