1. What are the opening hours of CIOE 2018?
The show floor will be open during following times:
9:00-17:00 (Wednesday), September 5 9:00-17:00 (Thursday), September 6 9:00-17:00 (Friday), September 7 9:00-16:00 (Saturday), September 8
2. How to get to the exhibition halls?
Venue address: Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center, Fuhua 3rd Road, Futian District,
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China.
Please click here for details
3. Do I need to pay for entrance fee?
CIOE is a professional exhibition, and admission is free for all trade buyers above age of 18.
● Pre-register online or register onsite to get free admission.
● Attendees must be 18 years old or above
4. When will pre-registration start? When is the deadline?
The online pre-registration service will be available from beginning of April 2018. Deadline: the online pre-registration service will close at 00:00 on September 4, 2018.(Note: Visitors who missed the online pre-registration could go to the Onsite Registration Counter to get visitor badge.)
5. How to visit CIOE 2018?
We provide several channels as following:
● Online pre-registration
● Pre-register by WECHAT, CIOE APP
● Get the visitor badge onsite directly by pre-registration code or mobile number
● WeChat Pre-registration
● CIOE APP Pre-registration
● VIP Group registration for 10 visitors above, please contact Derek to register
● Pre-register by WECHAT, CIOE APP
Register onsite: If you miss the pre-registration deadline, please bring two business cards and register at the on-site registration counter.
6. What kind of convenience the visitor can have for pre-registration?
● You will avoid queuing onsite
● You will receive updated industry news before and after the show
● You can get visitor badge with the your pre-registration code at any pre-registration fast channel
● You will have opportunity to join in face to face sourcing meeting.
● You can get free bus/metro ticket for public transportation during Sept. 5-8.
7. How to visit after pre-registration?
You will receive a pre-registration confirmation letter from CIOE after successful pre-registration
● Bring the printed pre-registration confirmation letter to get the visitor badge at any pre-registration fast channel.
● Get the visitor badge at pre-registration fast channel with the text message which includes pre-registration code sent by CIOE
● Get the visitor badge with your mobile number in case you forget to print the pre-registration confirmation letter, or forget the pre-registration code, or delete the text
message which includes pre-registration code.
8. Who will exhibit at CIOE 2018?
Please refer to CIOE 2018 exhibitor list or CIOE 2018 Visitor Guide for more information.
9. What printed materials can I get at CIOE 2018?
The following materials are available onsite:
● Official Catalogue (for sale), regarded as the yellow pages and reference book of the optoelectronic industry with information of exhibitors' contact details, product
● Conference Guide (free), available at the conference audience registration counter
● Visitor Guide (free), available at the onsite registration counter
● Industry Journal: China Optoelectronics; available at visitor and exhibitor registration counter
● Show Newspaper: China Optoelectronics Express, focusing on new product launches, meetings and commercial activities, schedules and timetables, introducing new
technologies and products, publishing booth numbers and product pictures, onsite reports, exhibitor-sponsored reports, etc.